About the Course - Web Design The completion of this course will ensure that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to develop, implement and maintain a basic but fully functional and professional website. Candidates will have the necessary knowledge and skills to continue with more advance web development courses Who should attend? People who want to pursue a career in web development and maintenance.
Marketers who wish to add another helpful skill to their resume.
Small and/or side-line business owners who would like to market their services and products on the internet.
People who want to start a new career.
• Introduction to Web Design
• Web Hosting options and design tools
• Planning the website: Content and Structure
• Working with Images
• Website: Colour, images, fonts and layout
• Basics of HTML
• Basics of CSS
• Testing, publishing and maintaining your website