There are 2 tests, an assignment and a final exam. After each chapter there are questions that need to be answered to receive an assignment mark.
Test 1 counts 15% of the final mark.
Test 2 counts 15% of the final mark. The assignment counts 20% of the final mark.
The final Exam counts 50% of the final mark.
Learners need to purchase courseware
• Introduction to sales & marketing
• The three sales environments • Technology in Sales
• The marketing concept • Product development
• The product lifecycle
• Communication in sales • Marketing research • Distribution in the marketing mix
• The Sales process
• Sales & territory management • The marketing mix
• Product management • Pricing decisions